Navigator of the Seas Overview
Launched in 2002, the Navigator of the Seas is a Voyager Class cruise ship in the Royal Caribbean fleet. Home to a wide variety of dining, accommodation and entertainment options, there is plenty of fun to be had for the whole family on board this comfortable vessel.
Specs: Navigator of the Seas at a glance
One of the top 20 largest cruise ships in the world, the Navigator of the Seas is no small vessel, weighing 138,279 tonnes and measuring 1,021 feet in length. She can accommodate 3,686 passengers and 1,213 crew members.
Accommodation: Navigator of the Seas rooms and suites
Home to over 1,600 staterooms, the Navigator of the Seas offers plenty of accommodation options to cater for all budgets, from modest interior cabins to spacious suites. Standard staterooms are comfortable and well-equipped with a flatscreen television, mini-fridge and private bathroom. Suites offer a little more luxury and space, as well as exclusive access to the Concierge Club.
Entertainment: things to do on board the Navigator of the Seas
With 16 bars, clubs and lounges, 10 pools and whirlpools and several other fun-filled activities packed in over 15 decks, the Navigator of the Seas is designed to help you have a good time! Here are some entertainment highlights:
- Action and adventure: ice-skating, rock-climbing, mini-golf and surf simulator.
- Relax and unwind: Steiner-operated Vitality Spa and adults-only Solarium.
- Royal Promenade: dancing, parades and boutique duty-free shopping.
- Live entertainment: fantastic production shows at the Metropolis Theatre.
- Family fun: Adventure Ocean Youth Program and Royal Babies & Tots Nursery.
Food: Navigator of the Seas restaurants
There is no shortage of places to enjoy a delicious meal onboard the Navigator of the Seas cruise ship. From family fare to gourmet fine dining, there's something for everyone.
Dining included in your Navigator of the Seas fare:
- Sapphire: main dining room
- Windjammer Cafe: buffet
- Jade: Asian fusion buffet
- Cafe Promenade: snacks
- 24 hour room service (charges apply between midnight and 5am)
Specialty dining (not included in your ticket):
- Chops Grille: steakhouse
- Izumi Japanese Cuisine
- Sabor: Mexican restaurant
- Giovanni's Table: Italian fare
- Johnny Rockets: burger bar
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
Destinations: Navigator of the Seas itineraries
The Navigator of the Seas sails to the Eastern and Western Caribbean all year round, calling at ports in Mexico, Honduras, Puerto Rico, the West Indies and many more great destinations. The shore excursions available will of course depend on your itinerary, but you can expect many chances to make the most of the Caribbean's warm weather, such as snorkelling in San Juan and river tubing in Jamaica.
Things to remember: On board the Navigator of the Seas
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you plan your holiday on board the Navigator of the Seas:
- The dress code is smart casual, but there are usually at least two formal evenings per cruise.
- Gratuities can be automatically added to your bill, or you may pay as you please - the onboard currency is US dollars.
- Families are more than welcome, with several organised youth programmes catering for children aged 3 to 17.