Anthem of the Seas Overview
Launched in 2015, the Anthem of the Seas is a Quantum Class cruise ship in the Royal Caribbean fleet. Large, luxurious and jam-packed with amazing restaurants, fun activities and beautiful public spaces, this modern vessel is at the helm of contemporary cruise trends. Her sister ships are the Quantum of the Seas and the Ovation of the Seas.
Specs: the Anthem of the Seas at a glance
The Anthem of the Seas weighs 167,800 tonnes, measures 1,142 feet in length and spans 18 decks. She can accommodate 4,180 passengers and 1,500 crew. Her cruise speed is 22 knots.
Accommodation: Anthem of the Seas rooms and suites
With enough cabins to sleep more than 4,000 people, the accommodation on board the Anthem of the Seas is highly varied, starting at small interior staterooms and going up to spacious suites. One thing many of the cabins share in common is some outdoor space; 1,570 of the 2,090 cabins come with balconies .
All staterooms are equipped with basic amenities, such as a television, hair dryer, minibar and vanity desk. As you move up the categories, additional perks are included, like generous bathtubs, separate living areas and exclusive access to the Concierge Lounge.
Entertainment: things to do on board the Anthem of the Seas
Where to begin? Royal Caribbean's Quantum Class is renowned for offering some of the best entertainment at sea, and the Anthem of the Seas is no exception. From adrenalin-pumping activities to relaxing retreats, there's something for everyone on board.
- Seaplex: featuring bumper cars and facilities for roller skating, basketball and aerial shows
- Sky-diving simulator
- Production shows in the Anthem of the Seas' Royal Theatre
- North Star: a capsule suspended over 300 feet above sea level, offering breathtaking views
- Three pools and several whirlpools
- Vitality Spa, home to 19 treatment rooms and a relaxing thermal suite
Food: Anthem of the Seas restaurants
The Anthem of the Seas offers an impressive variety of food choices, from fine dining to casual cafes. One thing is for certain: you definitely won't go hungry!
Dining included in your Anthem of the Seas ticket:
- The Grande: traditional fine dining (formal dress is compulsory every evening)
- Chic: contemporary, relaxed dining room
- Silk: Pan-Asian fare
- American Icon Grill: New Orleans inspired comfort food (think chicken wings and buttermilk pancakes)
- Cafe Promenade: sandwiches, cakes and coffee
- Sorrento's Pizzeria
- The Cafe @ Two70: casual cafe fare
- Devinly Decadence at Solarium Bistro: light, low-calorie options
- Windjammer Marketplace: buffet dining
- Coastal Kitchen: Mediterranean fusion (exclusive to suite guests and Pinnacle members)
- SeaPlex Dog House
- 24 hour room service
Specialty dining (not included in your fare):
- Michael's Genuine Pub: a la carte pub fare
- La Patisserie: pastries, chocolates and Starbucks coffee
- Jamie's Italian by Jamie Oliver
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine: fine dining and molecular gastronomy
- Izumi: Japanese cuisine
- Chops Grille: steakhouse
- Johnny Rockets: American-style diner
Destinations: Anthem of the Seas itineraries
The Anthem of the Seas spends most of her time sailing the Caribbean, Canary Islands and Bahamas. She offers a wide variety of shore excursions at every destination, with tours to suit all interests and activity levels. Some examples include a glass bottom boat tour in Honduras, swimming with dolphins in the Bahamas or a coffee tasting tour in Puerto Rico.
Things to remember: On board Anthem of the Seas
Here are some helpful facts to keep in mind when planning a holiday on the Anthem of the Seas:
- The dress code is casual throughout the day and smart casual in the evening.
- With a wide variety of fun entertainment and child-friendly activities, the Anthem of the Seas caters wonderfully for families of all sizes and runs excellent youth programmes.
- The onboard currency is US dollars and daily gratuities are automatically added to your account.