$7080total per person Show cabin types
Deluxe Balcony StateroomArea : 19 m² Capacity :up to 2 passengers per cabin 4m² Private balcony Individually-controlled...
Deluxe Balcony Stateroom
- Area : 19 m²
- Capacity :up to 2 passengers per cabin
- 4m² Private balcony
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning
- King-size bed or twin beds
- Flat screen
- Satellite TV
- Desk with stationery
- Ipod(TM) players
- Video on demand
- Bath robes
- Satellite direct line telephone
- 110/220 volts outlet
- French bath products
- 24hr room service
- Internet acces wifi.
Deluxe Balcony Stateroom - Category D3
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Auckland Depart: Fri, Jan 24, 2020 @ 18:00
Arrive: Sat, Jan 25, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Jan 25, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 3White Island
Arrive: Sun, Jan 26, 2020 @ 07:00
Depart: Sun, Jan 26, 2020 @ 12:00
Arrive: Mon, Jan 27, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Mon, Jan 27, 2020 @ 15:00
Arrive: Tue, Jan 28, 2020 @ 08:30
Depart: Tue, Jan 28, 2020 @ 19:00
Arrive: Wed, Jan 29, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Wed, Jan 29, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 7At Sea
Thu, Jan 30, 2020
Day 8Fiordland National Park (Scenic Cruising)
Arrive: Fri, Jan 31, 2020 @ 08:00
Depart: Sat, Feb 1, 2020 @ 18:00
Day 9At Sea
Sat, Feb 1, 2020
Day 10Dunedin Arrive: Sun, Feb 2, 2020 @ 07:00
Cost Included Dining Options
As it is an essential part of French culture, gastronomy will naturally have pride of place aboard this new ship.
- To the back of Deck 4, you will find a 260 m² panoramic restaurant which can accommodate all of our passengers in a single sitting. Designed differently to that on our other ships, this dining area, which opens onto the outside, will have a buffet of salads, desserts and cheeses at your disposal. Our discreet and attentive crew will provide table service for hot meals.
- In a relaxed atmosphere, an outdoor grill on Deck 3 will serve grilled meats with a variety of salads and desserts.
A 140 m² reception area includes:
- A reception/concierge desk,
- An excursions desk,
- The ship’s administrative services,
- The sales office, manned by our Guest Relations Officer,
- Our 50 m² boutique which sells clothing, jewellery, beauty products, postcards and various accessories,
- Toilets accessible to passengers with reduced mobility.
A new hydraulic platform with adjustable height provides:
- Easier boarding than on any other cruise ship,
- Easier Zodiac embarkation and disembarkation for expeditions,
- Easier access to the sea for swimming and practising various water sports such as kayaking or paddle-boarding.
A pool deck offering:
- A pool with a panoramic view, equipped with a counter-current swimming system,
- A pleasant solarium,
- An outdoor bar and lounge with armchairs and sofas.
A 200 m² main lounge which can accommodate all of our passengers to share convivial moments and to host activities organised during the day or evening.
Lastly, a theatre that seats 188, equipped with:
- The latest sound and lighting technology,
- A LED wall as the stage backdrop, for the projection of high-resolution images and videos.
Featuring innovative and environmentally-friendly equipment, elegantly designed staterooms, spacious suites with large windows, and lounge areas that open onto the outside, this new limited-capacity yacht boasting just 92 staterooms and suites will offer you a truly unique cruising experience.
As the first ship in a new series that remains true to the Ponant spirit, Le Lapérouse will embody the unique atmosphere that is the cruise line’s hallmark: a subtle blend of refinement, intimacy and comfort.
Aboard this ship that flies the French flag, you will experience the incomparable pleasure of an intimate cruise, with the possibility of exploring an ever-increasing range of destinations in an ethnic-chic ambiance with luxury service.
Experience a luxurious setting where the accent is on authenticity and passion for travel.
- Vessel: Le Laperouse
- Year: 2018
- Onboard Currency: AUD$
- Fitness Room
- Leisure Areas
- Onboard Shop
- Pool and Sun Deck
Le Laperouse - Deck Plans
Cruise code: R240120
The Best of New Zealand Cruise
- Departing from Auckland
- Le Laperouse
All inclusive Luxury with complimentary beverages (open bar including mini bar and room service), WiFi, access to the steam room and Butler Service in Suites
- Onboard Accommodation
- All Main Meals Onboard
- Port Taxes and Government fees
- Open Bar (no premium brands)
- Complimentary room service (selected menu)
- Mini bar in your stateroom (Champagne additional fee)
- All entertainment on board
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 0800122129