'Bella' experience prices offer a great-value way to enjoy the comforts of life on board an elegant, modern cruise ship. Relax in a well-equipped cabin with en suite serviced daily with evening turndown service, in room safe, hairdryer, LCD TV and mini bar (surcharges apply) and the opportunity to request your preferred dining sitting.^ On board, you can spoil yourself with the delights of our self-service gourmet buffet that is open 20 hours a day and includes complimentary self-service tea, coffee and water. Enjoy Broadway-style entertainment in the evening and a packed program of daily activities organised by our multilingual team of friendly personnel. Take advantage of the pool, cutting-edge panoramic gym and open air sports facilities to stay in shape. All this as well as earning MSC Club points so you can enjoy even more benefits on your next cruise.
- Dream cruises on board modern ships with the Masters of the sea
- Ensuite cabins equipped with every convenience
- Serviced daily with good-night turndown service
Food &Wine benefits
- Premium 20-hours-a-day buffet (gourmet menu for every moment of the day) with free self service tea, coffee & water
- Wide variety of restaurants serving Mediterranean and international dishes
Sport & Actitivies
- Broadway-style theatre shows available almost every day
- Pool area
- Open-air sports facilities (Power Walking Track, Basketball…)
- Extremely well-equipped gym with panoramic view
- Entertainment activities
- Entertainment for infants, children and teens (Clubs…)
- Qualified multilingual personnel
- Preference of cabin (subject to availability)
- Choice of dinner seating (subject to availability)
- Earn MSC Club points
Photo coming soon
Balcony Bella Category B1
Cabin - Category IW
Cabin - Category BW
Please note: All prices featured are per person (unless otherwise stated), and include non commission fares (taxes, fees and port expenses). Prices and availability are subject to change due to changes made by the Cruise Companies. Prices quoted are based on payments made via bank transfer. Visa and Mastercard payments incur a 1.5% transaction fee.
Day 1Fort de France Depart: Sat, Mar 23, 2019 @ 23:00
Day 2Point A Pitre
Arrive: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 24, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 3Road Town
Arrive: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 @ 10:00
Depart: Mon, Mar 25, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Mar 26, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Wed, Mar 27, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Wed, Mar 27, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 @ 19:00
Day 7St Johns, Antigua and Barbuda
Arrive: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Fri, Mar 29, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 8At Sea
Sat, Mar 30, 2019
Day 8Point A Pitre
Arrive: Sun, Mar 31, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Sun, Mar 31, 2019 @ 19:00
Arrive: Mon, Apr 1, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Mon, Apr 1, 2019 @ 18:00
Arrive: Tue, Apr 2, 2019 @ 08:00
Depart: Tue, Apr 2, 2019 @ 20:00
Day 12Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Arrive: Wed, Apr 3, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Wed, Apr 3, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 13Saint George, Grenada
Arrive: Thu, Apr 4, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Thu, Apr 4, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 14Kingstown ,Saint Vincent & Th
Arrive: Fri, Apr 5, 2019 @ 09:00
Depart: Fri, Apr 5, 2019 @ 18:00
Day 15Fort de France Arrive: Sat, Apr 6, 2019 @ 08:00
For lovers of spicy food, Sacramento Tex Mex Restaurant is the right choice. Sample all the tastes of Mexican cuisine: from Texas steaks to enchiladas, fajitas to burritos and tacos, guacamole to tortillas, all accompanied by Mexican beer, Tequila and Margaritas. The full-view kitchen completes the traditional atmosphere of this restaurant.
Bars and Lounges
The drinks list of The Golden Jazz Bar is inspired by jazz music: rare whiskies, cognac, aged grappa, the best brands of vodka and gin, and aged tequila.
An elegant new masterpiece in cruise ship design.
Offering the utmost in comfort, service and advanced, environmentally-friendly technology, the 13th addition to the MSC Cruises fleet completes our flagship MSC Fantasia class.
She shares many sophisticated features with her sister ships, from the exclusive designer suites of the MSC Yacht Club to the lavish wellbeing facilities of the MSC Aurea Spa.
And like every ship in the MSC Cruises fleet, she is designed to offer all her guests the ultimate cruise experience.
- Vessel: MSC Preziosa
- Year: 2013
- Casino : 1
- Gross Tonnage:
- Onboard Currency:
- Passenger Capacity: 4363
- Total Cabins: 1751
- 24 Hour Room Service
- All Main Meals Included
- Duty Free Shopping Area
- Infinity Pool
- Internet Facilities
- Kids Club
- Sports Arena
- Whirlpool Bath
MSC Preziosa - Deck Plans
Cruise code: PR20190323FDFFD1
- Departing from Fort de France
- MSC Preziosa
- Private ensuite
- Flat screen TV for in-cabin entertainment
- In cabin safe
- All main meals
- Musical stage shows and entertainment
- Special guest entertainers
- Latest release movies (in cabin and on big screen)
- Choice of Bars and Lounges
Terms and conditions for this cruise
You might also like these related cruise deals
You might also like these related cruise deals
Did you know?
Most cabins accommodate up to 4 guests. You might need several cabins.
We can still help you.
- You will need to complete this booking first. Enquire now and proceed to the final steps.
- Once done, we will offer you a way to come back and book the next cabin.
Easier to talk? 0800122129